We started by writing our agenda note
- lunch payments due
- Raz Kids 15 minutes
- International Day Thursday
- No school Friday or Monday
- Spelling sentences
- Spelling test Thursday
1. Spelling test
2. International Day - join us at 2:30 for some fun and food!
3. Dress in Barbados colours!
- blue jeans and either a blue or yellow top
4. Spelling sentences can be due on Tuesday if extra time is needed. I will also send students with their new spelling words home over the long weekend.
If you are unable to make it but are okay with your child trying new foods please let me know via a message.
Next we had French with Mlle. Jessica, you can check out her blog at
Today students worked on writing reviewing the cursive letters we have written so far and writing cursive words.
Inquiry into Language
Today students learned the important elements of how to write a list. Date, Title, Bullets/Numbers and ideas.
Unit of Inquiry -
Today we finished drawing and labelling a family portrait
We ended our day by having gym class with Ms. Jans, you can check out her blog at https://janspe1.blogspot.ca/